FairiesWearBoots

oh please, 'dungeon'? and I swear I used to see threads on DSF slagging DnB and saying that dubstep would never go that route

on a level with 'neurofunk' uurgh:mad:

joe.dfx

who knows...
that's weird.

thought he said he signed a distribution deal with Universal, but still kept the rights to his recordings (or something along those lines...)

get ready for a vocal lp from him though, at least that's what he's been hinting at.

not that excited about it anymore it should have come out 2 years ago. this length of time is going to work against him i think given soooooo many people have been using that sound/style since. it's pretty played out.

edit: RTFM...guess the 4AD thing is only a single as of right now....

people should stick to releasing things themselves imo.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Nobody ever did that style as well as him though. I'd like to hear him with vocalists personally as long as the vocalists are decent.

joe.dfx

who knows...
true. i just think his hype has worn off since it's taken sooooo long to get his LP out and besides Tron, he hasn't released a single in a long time (besides that Tectonic release which was forgettable in comparison.) the market is just saturated with all the pitch bent synths of fury, that I'm afraid if/when his LP drops it's not going to sound as remarkable as it would have last year or 2009.

I mean Guido already has an LP out.....awhile ago. and at this rate Gemmy's is going to come out sooner.

re: vocalist...

i hope he puts out instrumentals ; )

Webstarr

I'm beginning to think that Jokers time has passed also, he should have dropped the album around when Tron came out. Be interesting to see how he progesses his sound

Phaedo

Some of his album tunes were on his mix for MAH last year and they weren't quite "Stuck in a System" let's put it that way..

?

----

well electric sea is definitely on the album and i would happily pay 10 pounds for the full version

if the rest of the tracks are shit i will ignorantly put electric sea on repeat and sing jokers praises

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
'Electric Sea' is one of my favourite Joker tunes, glad to hear its gonna be on the album have been asking him about that one ever since I heard it on Blackdown's Rinse show a few years ago.