Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I like the bits in ''You Don't Wash'' without the signature discordant synths. They seem to drown out and dampen the track a bit.

joe.dfx

who knows...
fair enough bandshell ; )

@ Blackdown:

you've got a valid point, i wont argue that, but it is being released on 12" as well, like it was previously stated.

i just relistened to "memories of the future" so i was just not that impressed with the new single in comparison. his LP is just so damn emotive to me and the new single, just really didn't cause much of a rise.

fair play to Kode for doing what he wants though. i may not always like what he's playing or releasing, but i can surely respect his ideals.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
anyone checked the new peverelist tune? more of that swamp 81, uber drty junglist percussive sound made of corners that seems to be on the rise, untold ramadanman et al. by that i mean its really good.

Aww Nein

Wild Palms
yes, that second one "fighting without fighting" especially, if anything can be described as keeping the futurist impulses of jungle alive then that can, really finding new things within the dubstep tempo...

wise

bare BARE BONES
Anyone know if the Martyn remix of You Don't Wash is getting a proper release? the free file's only 128kbps I want a 320

gragy10

Veteran Lurker
Anyone know if the Martyn remix of You Don't Wash is getting a proper release? the free file's only 128kbps I want a 320

Yep, will be coming on a 12" with the original mix i think.
If it's the free dl I'm thinking of I don't think it was the final version either..

Last edited:

MatthewH

makes strange noises.
I am speaking entirely from the overseas perspective here, which as far as I can tell is basically all of the homeland problems, but ampified and even more disconnected from its source. I am weary, and ready for something new.

At the risk of over-Canadianizing the whole thing, I saw Bassnectar play Piknik Electronik (big open-air party) here in Montreal yesterday. One of the local openers played a set of dubstep too hard for my taste, was well done. Then one of the last tunes was death metal with a dubstep beat. Like super-loud distorted guitars and screamed vocals n all that. Huuuge crowd reaction.

Mortifying.

How much further can dubstep get from dub?