zhao

there are no accidents
Sorry Zhao, you've already lost.

no i think reaction of crowd should be the sole criteria, and not the weapon of choice.

don't most JA selectors play CDR's now? are you prejudiced against them too?

swears

preppy-kei
"Face it John, your view of reality was so warped"

The big other's view of reality, which is what you would have typed if you weren't in such a feverish hurry to libel me with your gliberal disavowed racism.

"by my suggestions"

So not accusations now? Palin must be so proud!

"that jungle IS reggae"

Yes, and racism is reggae now too, I suppose?

"that you are only now coming to terms with it"

No, what WE are coming to terms with is the fact that Dissensus has degenerated into the foulest troll-hole on the internet

"and the Inherent authority "

Yes, all authority IS inherent to you, isn't it?

"my seemingly random toothpaste related behaviour"

ANY RIGHT-THINKING MODERATOR WOULD HAVE DELETED THIS FILTH BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. "THE CURSE OF WHITE BNP ACTIVISM" INDEED.

Hahaha... this is spot on.

john eden

male pale and stale
Technically speaking....moving some toothpaste.

Oh come off it, these weasel words won't fool anyone. Just fess up and move on.

I realise taking responsibility for your actions is less glamorous than playing records whilst wearing a plastic medallion, but it's a lesson we all have to learn as we get older...

zhao

there are no accidents
Funnily enough, we were talking about setting up an international clash super-league, a bit like the World Cup, just 2 weeks ago.

be honored to represent the east asian contingency. i know i keep threatening to come to london but really going to try to make it happen... soonish.

all you nerds should realize that this is something you'll have a hearty laugh about in one years time in a pub somewhere. (and then sit and stare at eachother in tense silence... just kidding)

D

droid

Very good John, classic diversionary tactics and the sheeple have all been taken in... I was going to sit on the SHOCKING INSIDE STORY of the clash for your sake, but I think I'll have to put it out there after all!

Its a real shame, i was expecting you to die in the clash.., i didn't think you'd drag the TRUTH down with you.

john eden

male pale and stale
Very good John, classic diversionary tactics and the sheeple have all been taken in... I was going to sit on the SHOCKING INSIDE STORY of the clash for your sake, but I think I'll have to put it out there after all!

Its a real shame, i was expecting you to die in the clash.., i didn't think you'd drag the TRUTH down with you.

The truth is plain for everyone to see - hanging out with me in London was clearly the greatest moment in your life to date. I mean, you've barely talked about anything else since!

D

droid

hang on... i thought the majority of this thead has been about the clash as in should i leave or should i go??? or... now i'm really confused.

That's exactly what Eden's web of lies was designed to do. You have to give him credit. he may look through record racks at the speed of a geriatric tortoise, but he's an expert on sowing the seeds of confusion and doubt.

D

droid

I cant believe that you, of all people have been taken in by Eden's cynical disinformation campaign.

For shame Zhao.

D

droid

BTW - the medallion was not plastic, plus someone tried to buy it off me after the clash (no doubt as a memento of the best night of their life)!

Also - whilst your adding tags, please put in 'dibby dibby soundboy' and 'death at kings cross'.

zhao

there are no accidents
I cant believe that you, of all people have been taken in by Eden's cynical disinformation campaign.

For shame Zhao.

no no it was just a stupid joke made with zero partisan interest. must admit this whole thing has been really amusing from left to right in a most ridiculous way, and i am positive that i don't know which is which!

LOL at the tags: blackathena, opium wars, plastic medallion, toothpaste, whiteness, why woofah 4 is delayed, wiley

is black athena tagged onto any thread i pop my head in now???

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Martin on the other hand is doing a random but scarily accurate Padraig impression"
A little bit too good for my liking - sent a shiver down my spine.

Anyway, I never saw anyone touch any toothpaste on the evening in question.

philblackpool

gamelanstep
Cheers for the tip-offs on Dominic/Dominick/Dominique...had only dimly heard the name before & knew nothing about him...pretty good, I reckon...here is his early I'm-not-gay anthem (of a slightly less boggle-eyed variety than the majority of distasteful 90s/00s ones), as referenced by Mr Eden & co...
I see he also has a dormant Myspace....join him up & he might be able to obtain more free records to sell! http://www.myspace.com/dominickenny

Theres also a very ropey but just-about-make-outable video of him bringing the crowd onside in the late eighties here:
Quantum Leap: MANY THANKS...the start is sampled on tons of early nineties hardcore records...wanted to know where it came from for years...

I think most of the obvious people have been covered, but as hinted earlier, there are naturally tons of white folk of variable levels of talent working in the dubbier/rootsier side of things in the UK...I'm not a big fan myself, but I know some people really rate the Nucleus Roots singer, for instance...

Papercut

cut to the bone
this toothpaste fiasco and counter accusations are some of the funniest things i've read since chelseas 2 year transfer ban yesterday.

also, going back to what someone said, there is no North East london postcode. whats that all about?