john eden

male pale and stale
79586_196415_3.jpg

l45695.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
I think I want to hear this, actually. Youtube?

i've asked my deutsche reggae friends for info... in the mean time just imagine the most commercial and annoying Seed tune X 10, or happy-hardcore Justice dancehall and you're pretty much there.

D

droid

I think martin has recanted slightly since this thread was written..

I dunno, he was humming and hawing about it the other week. The LP is worth getting for sure. its probably a £1 jobby in MVE too.

Interesting to hear Steely and Clevie on that red bull interview saying that jungle was basically reggae also...

Oh yeah I see... when some irish sound-killing wundernerd says it it's 'heresy', but when Steely and Cleevie say it it's 'interesting'...

john eden

male pale and stale
Oh yeah I see... when some irish sound-killing wundernerd says it it's 'heresy', but when Steely and Cleevie say it it's 'interesting'...

Well call me an imperialist but personally I do find it marginally more interesting that Steely and Clevie like jungle and can see the connections with what they are doing than some toothpaste teefing blogger, yes! :D

STN

sou'wester
if you stay at someone's house, it's okay to use their toothpaste isn't it? I never bring my own.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
Originally Posted by STN View Post
if you stay at someone's house, it's okay to use their toothpaste isn't it? I never bring my own.

Yeah but dont swig their mouthwash direct from the bottle, use the little cap-cup.

Client Eastwood

Just realized I confused Lone Ranger with, uh, that other guy.

Funny thread . .

You mean this one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ive been dying to post that tune for so long but could never find a reason . . .

STN

sou'wester
Purpleman was also an albino, wasn't he?

I expect we've had mention of Rocker T and Martin Campbell, both of whom I have some time for?

Re the bathroom scenario, I just wouldn't use their mouthwash, that stuff's expensive.

Client Eastwood

Indo Reggae - I dont think he's done any tunes about Jah or repatriation. I hope not unless he is being sincere.

Last edited:
D

droid

Face it John, your view of reality was so warped by my suggestions that jungle IS reggae, that you are only now coming to terms with it and the Inherent authority of the S+C interview is simply acting as a psychological lifeline for what remains of your sanity.

What you need is a road to Damascus jungle appreciation moment... only then will you truly understand the mysteries of reggae and, by extension, my seemingly random toothpaste related behaviour.

john eden

male pale and stale
Face it John, your view of reality was so warped by my suggestions that jungle IS reggae, that you are only now coming to terms with it and the Inherent authority of the S+C interview is simply acting as a psychological lifeline for what remains of your sanity.

What you need is a road to Damascus jungle appreciation moment... only then will you truly understand the mysteries of reggae and, by extension, my seemingly random toothpaste related behaviour.

See, this is the kind of thing I have learnt to put up with when meeting people "off the internet"... :confused:

D

droid

Remember Eden, you ate my spiceburgers. Any more guff from you and you'll never get the antidote.