thc

thc
I DLed that petchy set from Feb 13th. Some good MCing on that. I second the request that someone record and upload more Live FM sets.

luka

DON'T FORGET TO CATCH OSSIE'S SPECIAL INTERVIEW ON LIVEFM UK TONIGHT, 6-8 LIVEFM 101.5, ALL THE LATEST AND A FEW UNHEARD TUNES FROM THE MAN HIMSELF WITH DJ PETCHY PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SOUNDS OF THE TOWN, WICKED ON A WEDNESDAy!!!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
DON'T FORGET TO CATCH OSSIE'S SPECIAL INTERVIEW ON LIVEFM UK TONIGHT, 6-8 LIVEFM 101.5, ALL THE LATEST AND A FEW UNHEARD TUNES FROM THE MAN HIMSELF WITH DJ PETCHY PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SOUNDS OF THE TOWN, WICKED ON A WEDNESDAy!!!

btw someone record this pleeeease

i probs wont be able to tune in

Benny Bunter

I know they're all old tracks, but I've only just realised that if you buy 'This is funky house Volume 1' off ITunes you get 41 full, unmixed tunes for £9! Bargain of the century so far, and an absolute gift for DJs. I just assumed that it was a DJ mix album til now.

Last edited:

luka

a video of the petchy/ossie thing is being edited. so we can all get to see it. thats nice.

gumdrops

dunno if anyones posted about it here but that geeneus/tippa/katy b mix is amazing. reminds me almost of that old dumpvalve deuce magazine mix, even in some of the things tippa says.

gumdrops

heard a really good seany b track on live fm tonight.
i dunno who it was (taped it soon as i got in the door) but it was a big set.

Are there any pirates about or DJs that are catering for the more darker/grimey side of Funky?

Ive asked this before but you all ignored.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal

Yeah definitely - check the set times upthread, have a look at our discussions of the different shows, and then see what you like. I'd say it's prob best not to go into expecting every dj to be playing ten dark n grimey tunes a minute though, 'cause that's not really how it works, most of the time anyway.