what you currently enjoying ?

Brother Randy Hickey

formerly Dubversion
a couple of new (or at least recent) Optimo podcasts - the Godcast (fantastic mix of gospel etc) and Acid Eyeful, saturated with 303.

A lot of driving lately (most recently to Secret Garden Party this weekend) sees me repeating the Surgeon and Optimo Fabric mixes, a home-made hip hop mix full of Mobb Deep, New Kingdom, Pharoah Monche, New Flesh and the like, and some Kate Bush. Which is still wonderful apart from the bass, which sounded like the future at the time but now sounds disgusting.

grizzleb

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Classic hi-hat pattern.

mms

sometimes
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Classic hi-hat pattern.

yeah i had that out the other day - i wonder who de-lite were

luka

yeah jenkins i know that one, its the one gilles peterson always plays. i got that album too but i prefer live in berlin.