what you currently enjoying ?

Leo

the new k-x-p self-titled album on smalltown supersound (noisy motorik trio from finland with touches of suicide, plus one noisy glitter-beat/glammy riff track, ex-op:l bastards (and annie cohort).

patrick pulsinger -- impassive skies (a big fav from back in the day, one of the first techno artists i "discovered" and followed, bought all his cheap records and later more experimental stuff. this new one is a lean groove but not too slick, first solo album since '94).

elektro guzzi - s/t (still listening to this after a few months, mixed by pulsinger)

the two burial cds...holy shit, remember back when all we seemed to do here is listen to and talk about burial? seems like ages ago. i got pretty burned out on his sound after a while back then, but enough time has passed and enough things have happened in the meantime that it's nice to pull the records off the shelf again.

wonder what his next batch will sound like...do you think he'll go funky or dubbage? ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ory

warp drive
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

atoga

currently enjoying the jammer beat at the beginning of this ("endz & circle")

Corpsey

bandz ahoy

Inspectah Deck: That’s my shit. When I do shows, I come out and freestyle to that. Niggas be going crazy. That beat alone was RZA on his weed high. I think RZA smoked weed that day. He don’t normally smoke. When we smoke, he don’t fuck with us. He might take a pull or two, and then he comes with that crazy shit.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=87040&page=5

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That article I've linked is interesting actually - RZA and Ghost say interesting things anyway...

what a tune

zhao

there are no accidents
Hosoo_Hoeoemij_Domog.jpg

khanbogdfcqs1.jpg