what you currently enjoying ?

michael

Bring out the vacuum
After a few listens I trashed everything but that Goodie Mob Dabrye remix and OJ / Gucci Mane HEALTH remix. Those who like Flying Lotus might be excited by him remixing Gucci Mane? And tempted to revisit the Salem track after hearing a bit more ... they do seem to be the ones hyped as withstanding the hype in that whole drag scene. ;)

jenks

thread death
2112 - Rush
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

stephenk

After a few listens I trashed everything but that Goodie Mob Dabrye remix and OJ / Gucci Mane HEALTH remix. Those who like Flying Lotus might be excited by him remixing Gucci Mane? And tempted to revisit the Salem track after hearing a bit more ... they do seem to be the ones hyped as withstanding the hype in that whole drag scene. ;)

that salem remix is one of the worst things they've done IMO...check the original, it's amazing

muser

sunsetcorp channel on youtube is alot of fun, think I found it through here. only recently realised its oneohtrix point never behind it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Numbers

That Senor Blues one is fabulous. From the same year, one i've been listening to continuously:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mixed_biscuits

<object height="81" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player...kitty-3rd-world-foundation-x&secret_url=false"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player...kitty-3rd-world-foundation-x&secret_url=false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href="">Skitty - 3rd World - Foundation X</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/skitty1980">Skitty@Foundationx.co.uk</a></span>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
That Senor Blues one is fabulous. From the same year, one i've been listening to continuously:

Like it...very Lady Luck, a club I used to go to.
Horace's tune is a classic, of course...one of the coolest ever written...there's a great vocal version too.