what you currently enjoying ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I srsly love that Album (see Hard 00 Hiphop thread), shame their 2nd was such utter shit though. Amazing production and rhymes.

you

I used to love that Cannibal Ox LP, felt so raw and desperate. Recently beed getting back into the Warp, Skam, Mute, Stones Throw stuff after bingeing on Metal-core and Tech-metal for too long.

Autechre - 'Arch Carrier' - sinister, ominous tip

Incidentally - just opened this up in two windows playing slightly out of time, so instead of the bass straight kicking it goes ba-dom each bar - sounded amazing

grizzleb

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Earlier The Units remixes.

Yeah, this is from 2 years ago, but I keep revisiting one of those tracks that was remixed, 'High Pressure Days'. The original is sooo good!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Admittedly part of why I keep returning to it is it's a free download :)