what you currently enjoying ?

Shonx

Shallow House
Which ones? One of the world's most underrated directors imo.

How odd, was just watching The Driver the other day. Never seen it before, well recommended (and I'm usually not one for long car chases, but these are just stupidly good).

mms

sometimes
Which ones? One of the world's most underrated directors imo.

absolutely
there was a box-set just come out on optimum so watched the long riders, really great, puts some good civil war / social political backstory behind the legends.

Also southern comfort is ridiculously good.

crackerjack

absolutely
there was a box-set just come out on optimum so watched the long riders, really great, puts some good civil war / social political backstory behind the legends.

Ay, apart from the Warriors (obviously) those are my two faves of his.

swears

preppy-kei
Was certainly enjoying this last night:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

zhao

there are no accidents
tsuki.jpg

as requested this is now up on the blog (click my signature and find link to waters)

henry s

Street Fighting Man
absolutely

yeah you right...great Ry Cooder soundtrack, too...Southern Comfort pretty much kept me from venturing into the bayous when I was a college student in Louisiana!

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I am currently enjoying using puregrime.co.uk to illegally download copious amounts of grime riddims since they've virtually ceased to be purchasable products any more.

Leo

jj burnel -- euroman cometh (fuzzed out quasi-suicide beatbox and wicked stranglers-esque bass riffage, both fun and creepy).

mms

sometimes
this is great, shame on me for missing out http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=138153 need to do some searching on the online shops.

it's still all over the place even if they have'nt got it, it's nice that, i liked the piano track on that french label he did a while back too, he only seems todo remixes these days now though, but in a way alot of his famous tracks were based on sampled hooks anyway i guess.

Last edited:

michael

Bring out the vacuum
it's still all over the place even if they have'nt got it, it's nice that, i liked the piano track on that french label he did a while back too, he only seems todo remixes these days now though, but in a way alot of his famous tracks were based on sampled hooks anyway i guess.

He's also said his remixes are his best work, and I don't disagree.

john eden

male pale and stale
I'll find it, just on a bit of a frugal stretch due to upcoming house improvements (a sure sign of age!).

currently enjoying the two floor length mirrors and the blinds I put up yesterday. ;)

Oh and:

Finishing the wire season 2
Starkey Banton - Powers Youth
That mad hauntological gutterbreakz mix he just did
Macro dub infection vols 1&2

BareBones

wheezy
i'm enjoying reading dissensus and trying to shut from my mind the constant barrage of ting tings and ladyhawke coming from the office stereo

zhao

there are no accidents
currently enjoying the two floor length mirrors and the blinds I put up yesterday. ;)

Oh and:

Finishing the wire season 2
Starkey Banton - Powers Youth
That mad hauntological gutterbreakz mix he just did
Macro dub infection vols 1&2

mirrors on the floor... did not reckon you to be the sort to host coke parties but anything is possible i s'pose. or is it a kinky thing?

macro dub memories... i love love love that first cut on i think disc 2 of vol. 2. the one with the flute.