rubberdingyrapids

while were talking about things we dont like so much about juke, the last bangs and works was a bit of a let down after volume 1. might be one of those things where i need to go back and reinvestigate with fresh ears but it was like it had already settled into a formula.

They ended up at the thing I played in Peckham last night on a random one, played for a few minutes

Fucking killed it just smashed it to pieces

Last edited:

hopper

it'll be on vinyl, and judging by blank mind's first release, it'll get decent distribution (redeye, chemical etc).

that adrian lenz 12" was sick btw, i gotta cop that at some point. i like the artwork style too.

thanks for the comments! yeah the adrian lenz is really mad, shame it didn't get going fully - still plenty available.

yeah the clent should be pretty widely available, it will be on vinyl from monday, and digital from 28/5

hopper

man speaks the truth when he say...

"Footwork" is prime proof of a recurring truth in dance music: While the various electronic vanguards strive self-consciously to break all sound barriers, it’s the functional styles that produce the real breakthroughs

behind this comment as well

continuum

smugpolice

"Footwork" is prime proof of a recurring truth in dance music: While the various electronic vanguards strive self-consciously to break all sound barriers, it’s the functional styles that produce the real breakthroughs

100% behind this

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
1988 & I Need Some Money are the stand-outs from the Traxman album for me so far, need to listen to it some more though. Enjoying the cover picture too.

A footwork dilettante weighs in...

e/y

I enjoyed it overall. The Comeback 2011 is by far my favourite track. think I listened to it on repeat for a good 20 minutes.

hopper

so is 3rd world out today?

hey man, redeye have it in now for thursday shipping. i'm sure it will surface at all the usual places over the course of the week as well. they were sent out to shops by SRD on friday. inverse groove on the B-side

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
1988 & I Need Some Money are the stand-outs from the Traxman album for me so far, need to listen to it some more though. Enjoying the cover picture too.

A footwork dilettante weighs in...

Was thinking exactly the same concerning the artwork of the cover.

rrrivero

wasn't too impressed with that either. Wonder what this will be like though

Yf8wt.jpg

staypuft

bwah bwah

truth indeed. I am so proud of all the footworkers who continue to make better material than some of these /nameless/ various electronic vanguards. so proud, in fact, that I'm getting them gigs. I encourage any of you behind-the-scenes folk to book Rashad, Spinn, Earl, DJ Roc, Traxman, RP Boo, and T-Why (now EQ Why) - I've seen them play firsthand and it's absolutely breathtaking.