Fascism!

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
do i really have to apply this concept again? how many examples do i need to give just so you can begin to think about this clearly. im not trying to maintain distance from engaging in a debate, but this is pointless so far..

i keep thinking of that scene in 'white man cant jump': your listening to jimi, but youre not hearing jimi.

i even agree with your little shit-fits against the State, maaaaaaaan. but this argument is invalid here.

all i can say is, READ BADIOU.. its obvious you havent..

Great points, you're quite the logician.

First of all, I've never once talked to you before, and you're pretending you've given me all of these "lessons" in Badiou that I'm just not listening to.

I read two of your posts and replied, for fuck's sake. They weren't that good, tbh. They didn't have much to them and did NOT explain why state-communism is not just communism.

"Shit fit" against the state? I made one comment about it. No, two. Very calm, very sane ones.

vimothy

yurp
A current under sea​
Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell

He passed the stages of his age and youth

Entering the whirlpool.

nikbee

Roffle.

Yeah, Nikbee. Terrifying that some people don't think Badiou is Jesus Christ on Earth.

I've read Badiou, and been thoroughly unimpressed by most of what I have read. Because it's harmless enough (it's not going to get anything done, at all), I mostly ignore people who think he's you know the Prophet.

haha hahahha

This is the best "defense" of Badiou I've ever read....but no! you don't aren't hearing me repeat a No True Scotsman fallacy over, and over, and over...

you are hopeless..

i never claimed badiou was jesus christ on earth.. what i think is terrifying is blurring the fundamental difference between communism v fascism.

youre are the death of this debate.. hahaha ahaha ahahahahaha aha ha ha hahhahaha ha hahahahaha.. what the world needs to change is less cynical assholes like you.

like you, im not impressed by opinion.. but thats all youve given us.. i think ive given some basic points to pivot around, no?

josef k.

Dangerous Mystagogue
a picture of jb:

jimibadiou.jpg

nomadthethird

you are hopeless..

i never claimed badiou was jesus christ on earth.. what i think is terrifying is blurring the fundamental difference between communism v fascism.

youre are the death of this debate.. hahaha ahaha ahahahahaha aha ha ha hahhahaha ha hahahahaha.. what the world needs to change is less cynical assholes like you.

like you, im not impressed by opinion.. but thats all youve given us.. i think ive given some basic points to pivot around, no?

Looks like Nikbee went to the kindergarten school of internet debate. Cute.

Rehashing Badiou like his work is dogma and expecting that to be LAW is somehow better than an opinion?

I'm going to sit back now and wait for you to revolutionize...it'll probably be one modestly priced coffee table book at a time, right?

nikbee

Looks like Nikbee went to the kindergarten school of internet debate. Cute.

Rehashing Badiou like his work is dogma and expecting that to be LAW is somehow better than an opinion?

I'm going to sit back now and wait for you to revolutionize...it'll probably be one modestly priced coffee table book at a time, right?

youre hurting my feelings. why are you such an angry cunt?

youve not read badiou, youre a liar. he addresses everything you say directly. otherwise you wouldnt have asked such basic questions to begin with..

what is the problem? do you not agree with the basic definition of the communist subject? fascist? what is your prescription?

im trying at least..

nomadthethird

Yes, the world needs more Badiou jihad.

Only Badiou's followers, none of them could hurt a fly. They're the last people on earth who could ever kill. They think they can axiomize themselves into power.

I know what killing does to people, I know what killers become, and I know for damn sure that I'm never going to be caught dead being a gear in the WAR MACHINE.

Have fun with that.

nikbee

Yes, the world needs more Badiou jihad.

Only Badiou's followers, none of them could hurt a fly. They're the last people on earth who could ever kill. They think they can axiomize themselves into power.

I know what killing does to people, I know what killers become, and I know for damn sure that I'm never going to be caught dead being a gear in the WAR MACHINE.

Have fun with that.

am i crazy everyone? who is making claims at anything here.. not me. i dont claim to know the Eternal Truth, nor does Badiou.. but i will not be a cynic. ever.. i dont claim that the next step is armed revolution.. i dont claim to be a killer, or want to kill.. im in the US because of war.. you must know its not that simple.. yet you still spew pure opinion.. im done with you.. i will not address your comments. may we be at peace.

nomadthethird

youre hurting my feelings. why are you such an angry cunt?

Better get used to having hurt feelings. No pussies in the revolution.

You're going to have to shove bayonettes through peoples' eyes and shit. Rape people. Burn down villages.

Get used to inuring yourself to your feelings now, or you'll never be a good revolutionary.

nomadthethird

am i crazy everyone? who is making claims at anything here.. not me. i dont claim to know the Eternal Truth, nor does Badiou.. but i will not be a cynic. ever.. i dont claim that the next step is armed revolution.. i dont claim to be a killer, or want to kill.. im in the US because of war.. you must know its not that simple.. yet you still spew pure opinion.. im done with you.. i will not address your comments. may we be at peace.

Ok, so no revolution. Then how do you change the world? Let me guess- by repeating phrases from Badiou like "emancipatory truth procedure" over and over.

nikbee

Better get used to having hurt feelings. No pussies in the revolution.

You're going to have to shove bayonettes through peoples' eyes and shit. Rape people. Burn down villages.

Get used to inuring yourself to your feelings now, or you'll never be a good revolutionary.

how do you guys put up with this? i dont know nomads dissensus history, is he/she always this crazy?