Status
Not open for further replies.

luka

Whether or not entrepreneurship is healthy and good is a really interesting question. It is certainly necessary under present social and economic conditions Where you need someone to take the product to market and sell it.

I'm thinking in terms of culture here as usual. It came up in the semiotexte thread. They're always ambiguous figures. Ethically dubious. Berry Gordy. Coxsonne Dodd. Thuggish ex-hooligan rave promoters. But everything depends on their avarice and self-interest.

Leo

in the theory outlined by HMG the economy is purposely destroyed (ie what's happening now) so Americans will have no choice but to take the hand outs and fall in line.

sure, but I wonder if Americans would settle for the handout or strive to rebuild some semblance of their previous existence. I guess that's where the bloodshed comes in. but then, who would enlist in the cabal's armies if they weren't handsomely compensated?

luka

theres a classic pulp bestselling right wing militia movement paperback bestseller there Leo if you can put your mind to it

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo

luka

"Kurt Slaughter looks at his government rations with contempt remembering the America of his youth: Gleaming red cans of Coca-Cola, orange eezy-cheez oozing over freshly grilled beef patties, red hot Cheetos, Oreo cookies, toasted marshmallows, tater tots, fully loaded nachos, macaroni salad, and he makes a vow, from this day forth I will fight and fight till my dying breath to Make America Great Again"

Leo

it's the stuff of a hundred post-apocalypse society tales. supplicants and mercenaries. "the walking dead" series 2021.

luka

"I'm going to go right over to my neighbour's house, Leo Washington Jefferson, he's a good man, and what's more, he remembers, not like those brainwashed ghouls you see reading The New York Times and munching soya sticks, I'll be damned if Leo won't stand by me and fight"

Leo

absolutely, screenplay gold. a guy who lives in an underground bunker and has a secret stash of packaged consumer goods. a shrine, really, where the resistance forces meet for strategy and planning.

luka

"You're darn right I'll join you Kurt and what's more, let me show you a little secret of mine" Leo Washington Jefferson leads Kurt down a rickety set of wooden stairs into his cellar and open a secret cavity.
"RIFLES! Well, I'll be Leo, I haven't seen one of them since the government outlawed them, nigh on 20 years ago"

luka

"And I've got one more surprise for you partner"
"Wild Turkey! Well Leo Jefferson Washington, if I ever had any doubt in good Gods existence they've been erased today, truly he is great, and so, my friend, are you. I never thought I'd feel this burn in the throat again, ooh, that's lit my fire alright!"

luka

"This good bourbons got me feeling nostalgic Leo you know I used to have a panel beating business back in the day. It weren't much, but it was mine. I built it up from nothing, I kept it going, and it put clothes on my back and food in my belly. I never robbed a man, I never cheated a man. I worked hard and I worked honest and whatever I earned I deserved it. Now today no matter what we do, no matter who you are, you get the same credit tokens every month and the same rations every month, whether you're a good man or a no good scoundrel. And that don't sit right with me Leo Jefferson Washington, that don't sit right at all."

Leo

you can head up the writing team, handle the screenplay. me and HMG will be co-producers.

luka

"Some days I'd get in my truck and I'd just drive, didn't matter where, just to feel free, just to feel alive. Maybe I'd sing along to the music on the radio. Sounds silly I know, singing some old country song, hands on the wheel, eyes fixed ahead, fixed on the future and just driving right on into it, come what may."

Status
Not open for further replies.