Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo

Looks like the Swedish Public Health Agency

deaths per day falling for 2 weeks now

View attachment 5282

I don't see this on that page he linked to. also, what about the dramatic rise -- looks like around six-fold -- between late October-late November? is that of no concern? you focus on the declines, but what's behind the increases, and what's the cause of each? I see lots on numbers but no context, no correlation to behaviors and conditions.

I don't see this on that page he linked to. also, what about the dramatic rise -- looks like around six-fold -- between late October-late November? is that of no concern? you focus on the declines, but what's behind the increases, and what's the cause of each? I see lots on numbers but no context, no correlation to behaviors and conditions.
It's literally of no concern.

Watch the Cummins video a few pages back, it's all made abundantly clear with graphs and data.

Leo

so Sweden never locked down yet saw a recent six-fold increase. does that not call into question the decision to not have some sort of precautions?

Leo

The bien pensant agenda is perverse, anti-scientific, cowardly, and will be hotly denied a few years down the line. But this thread will remain, showing who had a fucking clue and who did not.

no idea what this means.

Last edited:

mixed_biscuits

They've had a sixfold increase from ~8 to ~48...so what?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Beneath you. All that disease.

I’ll break you in, after the vaccine, but only a voyeur these days. Be like Fitba-Dad, ‘go on son, that’s it, get in there. Hey, no need for tears. What did some wet cunt say? ‘It’s not the about the result, it’s about the performance‘, and you played great.

Status
Not open for further replies.