Status
Not open for further replies.

wild greens

On a more positive note I did buy a mixed biscuit selection in the big shop yesterday and I am looking forward to opening them tomorrow, possibly with a very strong coffee

luka

thats' why people under the age of 30 are so much cleverer than the rest of us. theyre maximising their time. capitalism taught them how to learn effeciently and the internet gave them the tools to do it

Leo

some encouraging news here.

U.S. COVID Cases Continue to Plummet

Deaths, a lagging indicator of the overall situation, are still at the abominably high levels they were weeks ago. But, in a hopeful sign, both hospitalizations and cases are falling — and fast.

Cases are still much higher than they were a few months ago. But, according to the COVID Tracking Project, the seven-day average is the lowest since the end of November, and has fallen 30 percent since the peak in mid-January. This dip constitutes the sharpest fall throughout the pandemic. And there is reason to believe that, unlike after previous drops, the numbers may not climb back up again.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
yes i was so proud of all those teens. i had never expected such a thing in the netherlands. what made me really sad though is the extreme state repression that followed, young kids getting absurd penalties just for throwing a stone in the heat of the moment.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
and also it will probably mean that the extreme right is gonna profit from this coming elections. i think mark rutte is actually worse than margeret thatcher and half of the country is gonna vote for him.

mixed_biscuits

Increase in Covid nowhere near enough to add 7k deaths like that:

1611868141559.png

wild greens

The hospitals got overwhelmed kid

Not sure if you know anyone in the profession but the last few weeks have been catastrophic. Very badly calculated, lot of people not getting attention they should. Lots of overflow into wards that weren't equipped. Could go on

catalog

Going back to this Dutch rioting thing, it's reminiscent of 2011 riots here, draconian sentences and ppl being made an example of.

Status
Not open for further replies.