version

Does this stuff need to be named and quantified to be tackled? Obviously you need some idea of what you're doing, but is it necessary to get bogged down trying to map the whole thing?

luka

Pound being an interesting case of someone setting out to understand how it happens, and ending up an anti-Semite

craner

Beast of Burden
[
Does this stuff need to be named and quantified to be tackled? Obviously you need some idea of what you're doing, but is it necessary to get bogged down trying to map the whole thing?

I find it helpful. It is all about the interaction and relationship between ideas and actions. Also, I find complexity and plurality compelling.

craner

Beast of Burden
You are reducing all basic human actions to acquisition and conquest, and then asking me to prove or disprove that ideas are only adopted by the people in control to disguise this?

luka

I want to posit ideas as actors and agents in their own right but agents who are often co-opted by larger interests and made to serve and are corrupted in the process

luka

You are reducing all basic human actions to acquisition and conquest, and then asking me to prove or disprove that ideas are only adopted by the people in control to disguise this?

No. I don't have a position. I'm trying to feel out the positions other people have come to and see if I like them enough to adopt them.