Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
here's your booster. Get a mild case and also get natural immunity to the spike and all the other proteins that come with the virus.
The biggest threat from Omicron is that it will kill the pharmaceutical golden goose.

View attachment 9886
I was thinking just the other day, you don't hear much from the "natural immunity" crowd these days, since it became clear you can catch it multiple times. You are nothing if not dependable.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Future variants are inevitable. If you think this is over, the reality is probably away off

Considered one of the worst shows of all, you heard it here first

mixed_biscuits

And that is assuming, of course, that you can go somehow select omicron and ensure you don't get delta.
Play the odds, my friend, play the odds *puts out cigar before spontaneously combusting*

catalog

I just don't understand biscuits motives at all. Is it all just to wind up tea? Is it cos he cannot say this stuff in real life and just wants to do it for a laugh? I don't get it.

Iq is a different case I think.

catalog

Aren't we all. But this level of wind up, the level of abuse you've had, it's very odd. I would have got bored ages ago. I don't get it. You must beleive. But also how can you?

catalog

Succession is pretty good. I'm really surprised to find it's made by the same guy who did peep show. It is sort of understandable once you know, cos there's a strong cringe comedy element, but the story's so different, I'd never have guessed.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Play the odds, my friend, play the odds *puts out cigar before spontaneously combusting*
See now, @148 I.Q. Magical Thinker, why can't you be more like your colleague, Mr Biscuits? In many ways you're peas in a pod, and his politics are just as ludicrous and repugnant as yours, but he can be funny, can admit to a mistake, and has a personality setting other than "emotionally stunted misanthrope."

shakahislop

I just don't understand biscuits motives at all. Is it all just to wind up tea? Is it cos he cannot say this stuff in real life and just wants to do it for a laugh? I don't get it.

Iq is a different case I think.
i realized ages ago that tea and biscuits are the same person. look at the names. tea. biscuits.

mixed_biscuits

I may not be a doctor, or epidemiologist, or politician, or symbologist, or statistician, or lawyer... but I have an overall knowledge and understanding of the crisis that is undoubtedly nestled high in the 99th percentile. You're welcome.

sufi

lala
Successors to antibiotics failing in the coming decades = very real. Not medicalisation of problems, no-one wants to rewind the years. Mini golden age of effective medicine is corroding increasingly. Big pharma knows it. The future is always uncertain. Corbyn’s patenting policy was as close as we’ll ever get to averting overt profiteering, only policy move in an ocean of lol. Capitalist Realism 2.0

Not your dystopian red pill world-view Guv, but overhauling buckling systems is surely a priority? NHS-2.0? Housing and retail space repurposed? Our problems are bigger than Covid. Being a crypto landlord is admirable for some. So is being pro Wuhan killer sneeze infection, or pro land war in Asia, or pro crying to J Newsom on the way to a dogging meet in Bunny, or being pathologically anti-trains

If crypto gets you the life you seek for yourself and your clan, I can respect that - don’t hate the player hate the game - it’s your hubris which discolours any fun

Prepare for Third style Dead bombing
@WashYourHands for president

catalog

Yeah we've had this before actually shaka but it was even better before, cos idle rich was in loved so we got rich tea biscuits.