luka

What about you Tea have you got hair growing out of your nose and ears? Catalog says he hasn't but when he next checks in the mirror he will realise he does

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I may not be a doctor, or epidemiologist, or politician, or symbologist, or statistician, or lawyer... but I have an overall knowledge and understanding of the crisis that is undoubtedly nestled high in the 99th percentile. You're welcome.
And yet just the other day, you were all like, hurr durr, most people dying of covid have been vaccinated, as if that meant the vaccines were useless - even though oldies are the most at-risk group, and their vaccine uptake is 96%, so this is inevitable even with very effective vaccines.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What about you Tea have you got hair growing out of your nose and ears? Catalog says he hasn't but when he next checks in the mirror he will realise he does
I haven't reached the stage of ear-hair yet. They do grow in my nose, of course, but as soon as I see one starting to protrude and become visible to the casual observer, I pluck it out in the bathroom mirror, while grimacing from the pain and giving an immense virile roar, like Arnie extracting the tracker bug from his nostril in Total Recall.

william_kent

Simplicity People - K. G. s (Crossroads) / K. G.s ( Halfway Tree )

Gussie Clarke production of two killer cuts on the "NO NO NO / you don't love me" rhythm

Last edited:

william_kent

Prince Far-I - Don't Deal With Folly

the Voice of Thunder rides the NO NO NO riddim

there's a lot more where this comes from...

Reactions: Leo

mixed_biscuits

And yet just the other day, you were all like, hurr durr, most people dying of covid have been vaccinated, as if that meant the vaccines were useless - even though oldies are the most at-risk group, and their vaccine uptake is 96%, so this is inevitable even with very effective vaccines.
I was pointing out the implausibility of the "only the unvaxxed are dying" scare stories