luka

Gus is someone, and this is just an observation not a criticism, with no sense of cool. like its like a sense hes born without. he just dont get whole swatches of cultural communication and how they work

luka

he thinks its fine to listen to people under the stairs. he just doesnt know any better and you wont be able to teach him

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
gus reminds me of those young kanye west pictures before he got himself a team of stylists

6fc8b9894d252b209b02e5d832abedc2.jpg

luka

When Gus reached out pikeying for a room I mentioned the feral alcohol haze of doom awaiting him in that there London. Did he listen? Mouth-pooling vomit, on the bus, in new company. Even a chimp like myself knows you don’t do that. You take a combination of downers and let them get on with it

The mix sent over as an assimilation bridge assignment was from one of the most insane AWOL orgies of china whites/snowballs and hardcore/jungle friends and I ever had in the big smoke. All the rest were technically Berkshire, Middlesex and Kent. Not a word. Wooosh, flew right past. Kenny Ken and Randall apex back to back

whats the tune at 5.15?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

UrbanSpaceman100

3 years ago
A1) K-Rox feat. DJ Montana - I Can't Go On [Skeleton] A2) Potential Bad Boy - Work The Box Pt. 1 [Limited E Edition] A3) Johnny Jungle - Flammable (DJ Hype Remix) [Suburban Base] A4) Studio 2 - Ragga Logic (Call The Cops) [Studio 2] A5) Torchman - Tell Me [Face] A6) Eze-G - Data Dump EP [Unnatural Light] A7) Unknown Warrior - Respect [Sensi] A8) D'Cruze - Want You Now (DJ SS & EQ Remix) [Suburban Base] A9) Doc Scott - N.H.S. (Reinforced Shout) [Reinforced] A10) Studio Pressure - Jump Mk II [Certificate 18] A11) Roni Size - The Refresher [V Recordings] A12) Intawarriors Vol. 1 - Your Love Is Yours [Deejay] B1) Intawarriors Vol. 1 - Your Love Is Yours [Deejay] B2) LTJ Bukem - Enchanted [Good Looking] B3) M-Beat - Rumble [Renk] B4) International Rude Boyz - Digital [Formation] B5) Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows [Ram] B6) Oaysis - Open Secrets [Moving Shadow] B7) Foul Play Vol. 3 - Open Your Mind (Foul Play Remix) [Moving Shadow] B8) K-Rox feat. DJ Montana - Abandoned [Skeleton] B9) DJ Solo - Darkage [Production House] A1) DJ Solo - Darkage [Production House] A2) Jim Polo & Neil Vass - Underground Feeling (Remix) [Face] A3) Tom & Jerry - Cat Got Your Tongue [Tom & Jerry] A4) Doc Scott - VIP Drumz [Metalheadz] A5) Sound Of The Future - The Warning [Formation] A6) DJ Slam - Looking Into The Light [Unaware Collective] A7) Smith Inc - Music + Life (remix) - Absolute 2 Records. A8) EQ - So Damn Tuff [Formation] A9) Rufige Kru - Menace [Reinforced] A10) Q Project - Champion Sound [Legend] A11) Dancemaster - Don't You Feel It [Grand Larceny] A12) Edge Of Darkness - Come Together ('93 Bootleg Mix) [white label] B1) Edge Of Darkness - Come Together ('93 Bootleg Mix) [white label] B2) DJ Seduction - Solid Bass [Obscure] B3) Tango & Fallout - Further Intrigue [T&F] B4) LTJ Bukem - Music [Good Looking] B5) DJ Phantasy - The Atmosphere [Liquid Wax] B6) Subnation - Scotties Sub [Mercyless] B7) Defender- Kennys Jam [Gyroscope] B8) Jonny L - Hurt U So ('93 Bootleg Mix) [white label]

luka

it did but i cant be fucked working out what it is someone else do it... one of the young ones

sus

I try to get the forum into glitchcore, into Caroline Polachek, into B O D E G A try to keep them up with what's happening in youth culture, they don't care, complete gramps, can't get with it

sus

one of the great singles of 2020 it's gonna get mocked, b/c the people aren't open to it, they're arthritic, back-bent, they can't even look up, meet you in the eye, let alone maintain some kind of aesthetic openness to shifting tides of culture

luka

how do you think this stuff works Gus? why does Limburger get to be 'the cool one'? who divvies out the roles?

sus

The weirdest thing I think about being around here is this delusion that there's still a thing called "cool"

That there's one general spectrum of posture that's identifiably with it

But the whole culture's blown to smithereens, there are just a thousand worlds and vibes, the Rebel Without Cause, leather-jacket, Rolling Stones archetype is completely obsolete, a curio, quaint

It's just people who build worlds, and people who consume worlds, that's it

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Americans and rock music, much more open to it I feel?

Over here it's the uncoolest thing in the world to play a guitar

Some people might think it's cool but actually it's incredibly embarrassing

sus

I'm a scavenger for the fragments of collapsing worlds, because I need the parts to build a new one