woops

is not like other people
i like the shower cold at the end too but not in this weather and it's a habit i have to work my way up to.
It's 9pm!!! It's 9pm grandma!
i've been going to bed at 10 and getting up at 6 for the last few days which is a routine i really like. I use the early morning hours to see through emotion, even the most beautiful displays of it I can recall. I can be beyond emotion, and what I see left before me is an infinite roadmap of enlightenment qua insight into the nature of the universe and consciousness. Plus I get off the computer and phone at 9pm which is a good healthy habit that helps you sleep better. Pure comfort. Also I am 42 which is easily old enough to have some grandkids so yeah.

craner

Beast of Burden
You should get a job as a postman, I did it for 8 months and I found it great for physical fitness, mental contemplation and creativity.

wektor

I have joined the heating blanket clique recently and I have to say not many things can come close
also pretty cost efficient since you're not heating the whole room

catalog

i stayed at someone's house recently and they had one, loved it. it had a timer which meant it goes off after an hour as well.