DUBSTEP- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripley

it became slick and soulless and had too many tracks with ambient synthe sounds that sounded like an Enya record with a breakbeat on top...

hah exactly

or it became slick and soulless and square hard-for-hard's-sake chungity chingity zing boom

appleblim

apologies if this is spam, and moderators please feel free to delete, but i thought some of u euro-dissensus-ers may like to know

SHACKLETON & myself are playing in Berlin next Friday 16th Feb at Trompete

all details here, u need to scroll down a bit:

http://www.trompete-berlin.de/

hope to meet some of you there, please spread the word to anyone u think may enjoy it...

thanks

oh, the person who would like a download, try the podcasts at:

http://ilovefwd.blogspot.com/

theres a recent one from myself and Headhunter, repping lots of bristol and beyond sounds, not syaing its representative of dubstep as a whole, but an interesting angle perhaps? the other sets are great too

also, lock on to www.subfm.com any time, and u will find the underground sound of dubstep...

STN

sou'wester
Any plans for you and Shackleton to play in London, Appleblim? I went to one of the Skulldiscos at Zen Bar and the last one at Red Star, both wicked.

ramadanman

i made it 145- it did sound v.fast - d even said hatcha speeding things up tonight. some good tunes as well. special guest a no show.

they slowed it down after the ads at around 1.30, but before then, seriously, was deffo hitting 151.

shame about wiley not showing up. perhaps he had a valid reason but if not, i just cannot understand why you would do that! so unprofessional

DWD

apologies if this is spam, and moderators please feel free to delete, but i thought some of u euro-dissensus-ers may like to know

SHACKLETON & myself are playing in Berlin next Friday 16th Feb at Trompete

Wunderbar!

I'll be there with as many folks as I can trick into coming.

viktorvaughn

they slowed it down after the ads at around 1.30, but before then, seriously, was deffo hitting 151.

shame about wiley not showing up. perhaps he had a valid reason but if not, i just cannot understand why you would do that! so unprofessional
He is infamous for not turning up. He even boasts about it in his tunes.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
what do you mean by "uber-Ghost compressed snare"? go on, share them production tricks! ;)

Surely he just meant snares like the early 2step dubstep producer Ghost used with large amounts of compression used to give a maximal attack, minimal decay which creates a sound like a "pop".

Status
Not open for further replies.