luka

you could of just joined in with me there, ganged up on biscuits and had him confess that hes just the same as us. he goes with a vague gut instinct which is formed from a few news sources, his peers, and some random websites.

luka

ive never come across anyone as thick as Tea hes the most thickest person on planet earth. its amazing that you can stumble through life for forty years with a brain that fucked. its a miracle. hes like one of those holy fools.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you could of just joined in with me there, ganged up on biscuits and had him confess that hes just the same as us. he goes with a vague gut instinct which is formed from a few news sources, his peers, and some random websites.
It's more fun when we're all just screaming at each other and talking at cross-purposes though, isn't it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Science-denier!
Category error here, mate. I'm not even talking about the science. I'm talking about the ethics of a health policy that would lead to huge numbers of people dying or being seriously injured because of some dodgy 19th century ideal of social Darwinism.

mixed_biscuits

Category error here, mate. I'm not even talking about the science. I'm talking about the ethics of a health policy that would lead to huge numbers of people dying or being seriously injured because of some dodgy 19th century ideal of social Darwinism.
Sorry, a scientist said it and it's about science, you inveterate science-denier.

As Rio would say, you've been Mercked

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Sorry, a scientist said it and it's about science, you inveterate science-denier.

As Rio would say, you've been Mercked
But you accept that, ceteris paribus, more people catching it would mean more people dying from it? I mean, that seems inevitable, right? What argument could possibly make that untrue?

Don't type a sentence that starts "Merck says..." - try engaging with what I'm actually saying here.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
MI5 and union interference (plus interference in much broader aspects of domestic political organisation) is hardly news

As for Anglo-Saxon common sense, for us in the north and west this is an older, inside joke again

Someone tweet that cunt a slap