cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]

Benji B is taking over Mary Anne Hobbs' slot on Radio 1 once she finishes. Pretty happy to hear that, as far as I'm concerned his slot on 1Xtra is the best radio show in the country (not counting web stations, Rinse etc.) and he's the only other BBC DJ I could see taking the job. Although MAH has done a lot for dubstep etc, I still think her shows could be a little disjointed anyway, so hopefully the new host will bring a bit more coherence to it all.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
wow that is a result, i had the fear it would be some wobble doughnut. hope he keeps it as upfront as Mary, dubstep wise though...

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
The Mystikz mix is, unsurprisingly, a lot ('Horrid Henry' sounds like a brostep title but who cares)

I bet MAH cries during her last show

ABAGA Records

TeKlo - Colour:Red EP Out Now

TeKlo%20-%20ColourRed%20cover.jpg

TeKlo - Colour:Red

Out now on ABAGA Records at all good MP3 Stores:

Beatport
JunoDownload
iTunes
Addictech

TeKlo's 'Colour Red' EP is melodic yet heavy, subby and danceable, and nothing less than could be expected from an ABAGA records release.
Dance-floor favourite 'Destroyer' was composed in collaboration with SubShot (who is currently scheduled for further ABAGA releases). Tense and gritty, 'Destroyer' explodes like a sonic neutron bomb.
'City Street' is melodic whilst remaining sub-heavy and yet danceable; it allows the breadth of TeKlo's abilities as a producer to show, as well as providing a stark contrast in the feel of the EP while maintaining its style.
The EP ends on a filthy note with the hefty beast that is 'Battle Plane'. This track exemplifies all that TeKlo is, and the EP is everything that dubstep should be; danceable, catchy and heavy on the sub.

Free releases and more info available here: http://www.abagarecords.co.uk

bandshell

Grand High Witch
what's the tune with the ragga chat from that Mystikz mix?

Grace Jones — Love You To Life – Digital Mystikz Remix
Digital Mystikz — Education
Digital Mystikz — The End
Digital Mystikz — Marduk
Digital Mystikz — Eyez
Digital Mystikz — Emergency
Digital Mystikz — 2 Much Chat
Digital Mystikz — Runway Andreya Triana — Town Called Ob – Digital Mystikz Remix
Digital Mystikz — Enter
Digital Mystikz — Animal
Digital Mystikz — Enter Dimensions
Digital Mystikz — Horrid Henry

wise

bare BARE BONES
Grace Jones — Love You To Life – Digital Mystikz Remix
Digital Mystikz — Education
Digital Mystikz — The End
Digital Mystikz — Marduk
Digital Mystikz — Eyez
Digital Mystikz — Emergency
Digital Mystikz — 2 Much Chat
Digital Mystikz — Runway Andreya Triana — Town Called Ob – Digital Mystikz Remix
Digital Mystikz — Enter
Digital Mystikz — Animal
Digital Mystikz — Enter Dimensions
Digital Mystikz — Horrid Henry

i've seen the tracklist i want to know which track it is, most of them are iinstrumentals, someone must know

edit : listening again it must be 'Emergency'

Last edited: