hucks

Your Message Here
FWD on Sunday is hopefully going to be as good as I expect it to be. I wonder if Zomby will show up? Hopefully D1 will be as good as the last few times I've seen him. I trust Kode and Brackles anyway.

So is everyone going to this, then? Will it be like a dissensus school trip? I might make it my first fwd since it went to Sundays...

straight

wings cru
I wonder if this has something to do with DJ Mag being a mainly house/techno biased magazine? People into that sort of music seem to mainly be into stuff by Martyn/2562 etc... So maybe there was an element of playing to the crowd. Which arguably is part of being a good DJ.

Having said that Skream seems to be heading more into this direction in his production anyway.

id have to disagree, dubstep cleared up with rusko getting best newcomer, benga best album and fwd best club, plus skream and benga came down with a massive crew so half the dancefloor was their boys. And there was none of the 2562/martyn style craic, it was full on jungle, funky and vocal madness as blackdown said. He was playing b2b with Benga and he completely left him behind, I was reading an interview with them recently about their b2b sets being when they both realise who needs to up their game so it'll be interesting to see what they pull out at fwd on the 13th

tom lea

Woah, you really pushed Trim hard with that selection! Put him through a good work out...This is what radio should be all about :cool:
get me benny.

that dusk and blackdown set from mary anne hobbs is the best thing i've heard in ages. geoim and ramadanman i rate so much, especially the latter, but you can't knock someone who comes to a radio clash with a never-heard-before doogz vocal, that boss starkey vip mix (the v-i-p voice before it hits sounds so hype in the context; like just when you think the set can't get better they step it up again). and then when the focus remix starts to filter through, it's something else.

Mary Anne Hobbs played my folk / garage tune last night, so that's a result
i love that tune. that mount kimbie thing on hotflush is really doing it for me too.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Woah, you really pushed Trim hard with that selection! Put him through a good work out...This is what radio should be all about :cool:

actually it was pretty interesting working out, on the fly, what he liked and didnt...

on another note WhyNot? was great. a billion times better than MoS.

DJ Infinite

New mix - tis a gud un.

Download Link
Stream Link

1. Disrupt - Stars My Destination
    [*]Roommate - Last Breath
    [*]2562 - Basin Dub
    [*]Phokus - Mash Up Di Place
    [*]Rusko - Mr. Chips
    [*]LV - CCTV (f. Dandelion)
    [*]Moldy - Cod & Chips
    [*]Mista - Elephant Juice
    [*]Janner - Electricity
    [*]Ramadanman - The Woon
    [*]Mista - Call Centre
    [*]Scanone - Kik It (Blackmass Plastics VIP)
    [*]MBZ - Darko Dub
    [*]Pinch - Punisher (Loefah's SE25 Remix)
    [*]Chase & Status - Eastern Jam
    [*]6Blocc - What the Fuck?!!
    [*]Waddada - Mashup De Baldhead (Version)
    [*]Diem - Sitar Dub
    [*]Bass Clef - Clapton Deep
    [*]Stenchman - The Number One
    [*]Kromestar - Bully
    [*]Riskotheque - Android
    [*]The Antiserum - Top Shottas
    [*]Moving Ninja - Murky
    [*]Lapidus - Special K
    [*]King Midas Sound - Cool Out