Do not read this.
5 tunes i hadnt heard before

Riot Music
Watching Her Move
I'm Strong
Love My Music
I Want You To Be My Girlfriend (?)

all around 125-130

album out start of June, i am really excited about this. hope 'love to happen' is on it. party hard, devil in a blue dress, african warrior will be. i guess a second CD of instrumentals might be asking too much...

Im strong & the last track on that sampler are nice, looking forward to the album!

QueenofSheba

Keep It Funky!!
It's alot it's alot!!!

The 3rd Issue of It’s Alot Magazine is available on the screen you’re looking at right now!!??

Volume 003 – May 2009 consists of:

*Interviews with Angie B, Twista DJ and others
*Track Reviews (Roska Special)
*Funky Meets Bashment
*Tippa’s Top Ten
*Event Reviews and much more!!

May Podcast is a Roska catalogue consisting of his tracks and remixes mixed by Roska himself including MANY EXCLUSIVES!!

Take A Peek!! You know you wanna.......

http://www.itsalotmagazine.com

Ach!

Turd on the Run
"Funky and Bashment link up"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I was thinking of making a grime MCs on Funky comp if anyone's interested. I've got enough sets with it on now to chop them out.

gumdrops

some grime mcs just dont sound right on funky. d double might be producing some funky (he seems *alright* as a producer so far), but when he did all his old classic bars for that mak ten special, it just sounded weird. all those gunman bars on non-dark funky = not a great fit.

benjybars

village elder.
some grime mcs just dont sound right on funky. d double might be producing some funky (he seems *alright* as a producer so far), but when he did all his old classic bars for that mak ten special, it just sounded weird. all those gunman bars on non-dark funky = not a great fit.

nah i disagree.

i love the clash of tones.. it stops you in your tracks a bit.. rather than just hearing the regular i like girls/i like to rave bars (which i do really love as well. just nice to hear something different on a funky riddim)