[GLA] Upcoming Nights and Other Events, Rolling Thread

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Wait a second. Is Mr Majika - Different Lekstrix the same tune as MW Mega - Different Lextrix (or however you want to spell Lextrix)? Good work Numbers if so, I thought that was destined to be a 'only exists on a 14kbps Rinse radio rip' one for sure.

I didn't go to Electric Eliminators birthday or the Numbers launch because I'm a prick basically. And I have no money. Will be there for the Hessle gang though. The bus ride through gets more depressing every time though, why oh why did I decide to live in Edinburgh?

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Numbers & Ballers Social Club
Hogmannay 2009
Thursday 31st December
10pm - 4am
Stereo

With Special Guests:

Dorian Concept (Kindred Spirits - live)
Brackles (Planet Mu / Blunted Robots)
Guido (Punch Drunk)
+ Numbers & Ballers DJs, upstairs & down.

Advance tickets are only £15. Available from Ticket Scotland, Rubadub and Stereo or online HERE. Ticket holders get free entry to the Numbers 2010 Meltdown at the Sub Club on Friday 1st January.

More info to follow.

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Wait a second. Is Mr Majika - Different Lekstrix the same tune as MW Mega - Different Lextrix (or however you want to spell Lextrix)? Good work Numbers if so, I thought that was destined to be a 'only exists on a 14kbps Rinse radio rip' one for sure.

I didn't go to Electric Eliminators birthday or the Numbers launch because I'm a prick basically. And I have no money. Will be there for the Hessle gang though. The bus ride through gets more depressing every time though, why oh why did I decide to live in Edinburgh?

just buy a pill and hang about / crash at someones house

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Hessle crew this Friday!
Getting quite excited about it already, I imagine at this rate I'll be reduced to the state of a squealing schoolgirl by Friday evening. :eek:

Numbers & Ballers Social Club
Hogmannay 2009
Thursday 31st December
10pm - 4am
Stereo

With Special Guests:

Dorian Concept (Kindred Spirits - live)
Brackles (Planet Mu / Blunted Robots)
Guido (Punch Drunk)
+ Numbers & Ballers DJs, upstairs & down.

Advance tickets are only £15. Available from Ticket Scotland, Rubadub and Stereo or online HERE. Ticket holders get free entry to the Numbers 2010 Meltdown at the Sub Club on Friday 1st January.

More info to follow.

Sweet lineup, looks like i'll be over for this. The new years day thing sounds interesting too, Sub Club is such a good spot. when are details for that likely to be released?

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Can't make it to Fortified as I'm just back fro NY and it turns out I'm having to work tomorrow. What a fucking joke :mad:

jackmaster

time, space, transmat
Sweet lineup, looks like i'll be over for this. The new years day thing sounds interesting too, Sub Club is such a good spot. when are details for that likely to be released?

We canned the NYD thing was gonna be too much of a mission.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Hessle at the Art School were great. Not much more to say about it. Had me dancing pretty much constantly from 11.30 till 3, kind of exhausting really. :D Untold's bit in the middle seemed to split reactions based on people I spoke to, but I thought he played some really good tunes. Met some cool new people over the course of the night too, there were some interesting conversations going on.
Lol@ the chap who randomnly started hugging and dancing with me. Fun times.
Extra lol@ the debate as to whether Ben UFO is as young as he looks. Ben, we need to be told!

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Yeah it was great. Conversation was kept to a minimum, too busy dancing. I had foot cramp on Saturday. Best thing I've been to in a while to be honest. Glad to hear you had a good one Andy.

Oh and no he's not as young as he looks. He's older than me.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
i just have a small head, it's very misleading

we all had a wicked time, you lot know how to throw a party! you should say hi next time andy

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Oh yeah - most Glasgow crew on here will know already I think, but next Fortified night is Oneman and Shut Up And Dance on the 18th.
Not that sure what sort of stuff SUAD do these days, looking forward to it though.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Ballers have Shortstuff and Seiji on Friday!
Also Mount Kimbie and James Blake at the Universal on Saturday