Resistance is Futile.

1. Everything is everything mate, ask any physicist
2. That nonsense space is where all the good new ideas come from
3. Good post, you said a lot of things I wanted to in response to luka

luka

shiels is on my side, he beleives in the one true god but sometimes he has doubts and recriminations. wonders if hes being irresponsible.

luka

the game is about taking control of the god function and overthrowing the demiurge, not submission and subordination. everyone knows that.

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
He keeps trying to raise the golden calf of idolatry and I have to keep pulling it down
lol

I've repeatedly told luka over the years that in Antiquity he would've been the priest of some esoteric mystery cult

secret knowledge, hallucinogenic oracles, cryptic rituals, magic, omphalos, ouroboros, the snake eats itself, everything is everything

luka

im not really anti intellectual, not in that way. carner said i have a 'raw, untutored intellect'

I know absolutely fuck all me. I can learn quickly and spot the connections, build a sense of coherence, spot the patterns, but I don’t hold on it for long, maybe some slither, vague principles. But details don’t matter. I can’t remember people or numbers or facts. I don’t fully forget them either like, I realise that in conversation.

Is this bad beyond boring Padraig? Do I need to know stuff?

padraig (u.s.)

craner is pro-reality by nature - all those fabulous essays are fully of the material world - but with a foot in the luka camp via being mates

padraig (u.s.)

I can’t remember people or numbers or facts.
that's not terribly important, unless you want to have deep knowledge of a topic. otherwise you can just look them up.

but it is important to "know things" in a general way, to separate that signal from all that noise, tether it to reality