Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I think this method is well tempered by the more austere method of epistemic minimalism, Occam's razor, plain language, etc.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I think if you are searching for the things we are searching for, out on the fringes and whatnot, there is something of a low density of value in the discourse we churn out. Unless you then compact it and distill it like Nietzsche "writing more in ten sentences than others write in a book - what others do not write in a book" etc.

Reactions: sus

luka

which i dont think is bad btw i just remember having to keep forcing my face back to the screen, and closing the window only to open it again, loads of times.

• Haha
Reactions: sus
it must be painful, someone drawing attention to or ridiculing your whole thing. I don’t think that’s what luke is doing because he couldn’t adequately emulate but he’s very perceptive and that makes you nervous

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
In suspended's case, I think the nuggets are the insights that pertain to game theory and in-culture.
But it can take a lot of sifting through continental philosophy and "word salad" to extract these nuggets, and I think this sifting is necessary.

sus

it must be painful, someone drawing attention to or ridiculing your whole thing. I don’t think that’s what luke is doing because he couldn’t adequately emulate but he’s very perceptive and that makes you nervous
It's okay I've pre empted all possible criticism and its effects on my emotional state by first conceding all my work is flat and boring. Nothing can hurt me now. With enough feedback I can rule the world

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I think the junk/fluff/scaffolding is to be considered the cost of doing business for continental philosophy. Graham Harman said that pretentiousness was an "occupational hazard" for philosophers.

luka

im not, youre right, and as you say i can't emulate either style i dont think. its coming from a place i dont fully understand.

sus

Ping
pang
poof
A sudden expanding in your—

Lungs.
chaos prediction adjunct arrival yesterday's
supper pinches of
salt

Amber of
heart-valve, contracting in
antiquarian
quiet

Pay attention now. Something is on a precipice of

poetry

sus

Dammit I tried to add spaces or tabbed indents so the lines jutted out diagnoal but Dissensus removes them