I thought montage before was unbearably corny but the final scene is great. And quite abrupt, they could have drawn that out but they didn’t.

luka

I don't find Martin or candy funny they're both excruciating to watch so this one won't be getting screened specially if it's got feelings in it

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
""Honey, I'd like you to meet Jack Law, he's got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh, and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days, I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with Jack Law. I can take anything." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The guy who'll never experience love. Whoa."

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Surreal dialectic between people with a few years age gap, ie being a kid or a teenager in the 80’s (and which slice of the decade those differences corresponded with)

luka

men don't have feelings. Men are made for strife and struggle. A man must be hard like me and Corpsey.