Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
i love takes. the more takes the better.
Of all the money spigots to keep pouring, is not this one relatively benign? At least here we have a plausible pretense of protecting liberal democratic values, ostensibly with an impact to back it up. How long will we keep expecting executives and governmental actors to altruistically transcend the financial bottom line altogether?

Of course from what I've read and heard of Greenwald, I respect him. Personally I would have opted for something less pointed than "deep state ghouls" and just said something more dispassionate and neutral.

luka

I saw that. Bundled onto a plane by Colombian narco-war veterans, complimentary bump of cocaine

HannahB

I saw that. Bundled onto a plane by Colombian narco-war veterans, complimentary bump of cocaine
Obaidullah Baheer said this is cheap for this shadow industry and that another provider was charging £25k for a disabled elderly woman to fly out (Democracy now yesterday)

luka

Now you mention it I guess it is something of a bargain. What do people traffickers charge?

HannahB

Also I have a question: why tf is tony blair widely quoted and publicized- can’t stand it - he should be not-speaking from jail. Sorry for mentioning his name. Asking for real.

luka

Also I have a question: why tf is tony blair widely quoted and publicized- can’t stand it - he should be not-speaking from jail. Sorry for mentioning his name. Asking for real.

HannahB

No. He is on the bullshit axis. Cannot discuss him. My question remains.